2021 Race Briefing soon to come.
Condition of entry: The decision to approve registrations is at the race director’s discretion.
*For the 10km and 5km races: An adult (parent or guardian) must register juniors aged 10-17. Juniors aged 12 years or younger must accompanied by a parent or guardian during their race and the adult must register the pair as a team.
**For the 2.5km Fun Run/Walk: An adult (parent or guardian) must register juniors aged 0-17. Juniors aged 12 years or younger must accompanied by a parent or guardian during the fun run and the adult must register.
***Competitors under 13yrs old to be accompanied on the course at all times by an adult, time penalties / disqualification apply should this not be adhered to.
- You must collect your race kit at the designated location – TBA. If you cannot collect your race kit at this time, you must contact the committee, after hours arrangements may be able to be made. email@example.com
- You must check in on race day at the registration table.
- You must complete the marked course on foot under your own power.
- You must stay on the marked course. Short cuts are not permitted.
- Your race bib must be visible at all times on the front (and back for Marathon and Half Marathon TEAM members) of your body.
- Closed in shoes are required for the Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km races.
- The use of earphones are NOT allowed.
- It is your responsibility to hand in your finish token and get your bib scanned at the end of the event.
- If you need First Aid help on the course you must attract the attention of another runner or go to the nearest drink stations or to the finish line.
- If you withdraw from the event, report to the finish line and hand in your race bib. Please Do NOT leave without informing someone!
- If another competitor is in trouble, you must stop to help them.
- You must obey all directions of race officials.
- All competitors will be allowed to finish the race in their own time – within reason. Race officials can and will withdraw competitors from the course if required.
- Use of profanity or aggression towards race officials or other competitors will result in immediate disqualification from the event. If you have a problem with the event management, speak directly to the race organiser or race director, rather than the volunteers/marshals.
- No roads are closed for this event. Obey all road rules and give way to vehicles and bicycles.
- Do Not Litter – Put your rubbish in the bins provided at the drink stations and the start/finish.
- Pets/Dogs anywhere along the course are prohibited – this applies to competitors and volunteers.
- Prams are not allowed in the 42.2km, 21.8km and 10km races.
- We do not allow bikes, scooters, skateboards, roller blades and animals (e.g. dogs) in any of the events.
- Due to the terrain wheelchairs cannot participate in any of the races or fun run/walk.
- All decisions of the race organiser and race director are final. The race organiser and race director is the sole judge of fact, there is no right of appeal regarding any decision made by the race organiser and race director.
- Breaking any of the rules may incur a time penalty or disqualification. Any such penalties are at the race organiser and race directors’ discretion and are final.