- 42km Marathon
- 21km Half Marathon
- 10km Race
- 5km Race
- 2.5km Fun Run
Your entry fee includes
- Entry into your nominated race/fun run
- Personalised race bib (if you register by 07/07/2019) for the 5km, 10km, 21.1km and 42.2km distances
- Finisher’s medal for 5km, 10km, 21.1km and 42.2km distances
- Singlet for 21.1km and 42.2km distances (individual runners only if you register by 31/05/2019)
- Novelty trophies for the winners in the 5km, 10km, 21.1km and 42.2km distances
- A gift for all registrants in the 2.5km fun run
- Lucky draw prizes
- A 12-week training program
- Group training sessions for locals (TBC)
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments at the finish line for all competitors/participants
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance
All finishers receive a medal.
Age categories for the Marathon and Half Marathon are: 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+ (age as on race day).
Age categories for the 10km are: 10-12; 13-15; 16-17; 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+ (age as on race day).
Age categories for the 5km are: 6-9; 10-12; 13-15; 16-17; 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+ (age as on race day).
There are novelty trophies for the male and female winners in each race.
Fun Run/Walk: There is no award presentation, but various spot prizes will be distributed at the finish line check in table.
The 42.2km, 21.1km, 10km and 5km races: The award presentations will commence at approximately 10:00am with the presentation of awards.
There is a random draw prize for a lucky volunteer.