Proudly sponsored by North Queensland Bulk Ports
The 10km race passes through what is referred to by the Weipa Locals as “the hospital fence line”. There’s dirt, bush and more.
|Date||24th July 2022|
|Child 10-12 year old||$30.00|
|Adult companion for 10-12 year old||$40.00|
|Cut off time||All competitors will be allowed to finish the race in their own time, within reason. |
Race officials can and will withdraw competitors from the course if required.
|Age restrictions||– Minimum 10 years |
– 10 year – 12 years must be accompanied by an adult, time penalties / disqualification apply should this not be adhered to
– 10 years – 17 must be registered by an adult / guardian
|Mandatory gear pending track conditions||– Closed-in shoes|
– Smart Snake Bandage (stocked at Live Life Pharmacy) or equivalent
– We recommended you take your quick cup on course
– Race bib to be worn on your front and visible at all times
|Online registrations||Closes 11:59pm Friday 22nd July 2022|
Starting on Andoom Road running toward Lorim Point Mine Centre at turnaround point head up to fence and start back towards bridge (six tunnels) turn left and follow fence line along to the back of the hospital car park at turn around point follow course markings to take inside track back to Andoom road. Turning left follow road and make your way into the finishing Shute.